skip to main content
Financial Services
MMBB Supporting Your Calling is Our Calling MonitorMMBB Supporting Your Calling is Our Calling

Did You Know You Can Exclude The Clergy Housing Allowance from Your Federal Taxable Income?

Are you an ordained minister that owns or rents your home? Good news, things like mortgage or rent payments, taxes, home repairs, insurance, furnishings and utilities can be used to reduce your federal taxable income.

The Housing Allowance is Complex. We Can Help You Make Sense of It All

See Information on the Clergy Housing Allowance

Retired Clergy? You May Qualify for the Housing Allowance

Did you know your housing allowance doesn’t have to end when you retire? With MMBB’s retirement plan, your annuity payments and distributions may be eligible for the clergy housing allowance.

Stay Connected with MMBB
Keep up to date with all our financial services!
Email Address

Translations of any materials into languages other than English are intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. We have attempted to provide an accurate translation of the original material in English, but due to the nuances in translating to a foreign language, slight differences may exist.

Las traducciones de cualquier material a idiomas que no sean el inglés son para la conveniencia de aquellos que no leen inglés. Hemos intentado proporcionar una traducción precisa del material original en inglés, pero debido a las diferencias de la traducción a un idioma extranjero, pueden existir ligeras diferencias.

Close Alert

You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by MMBB. MMBB is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by MMBB of any information in any hyperlinked site. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from MMBB.

If you “Proceed”, the link will open in a new window.

back to topBack to Top