skip to main content
Financial Services
Financial Services Supporting Your Calling is Our Calling MonitorMMBB Supporting Your Calling is Our Calling

Taxes Shouldn’t be this Hard. We Can Help Ease the Process

Which tax reporting form should I use? It’s one of the most common questions tax professionals hear from clergy. Clergy salaries are taxable. In fact, ordained ministers have a dual tax status.

For federal income taxes, they’re considered an employee. But for Social Security and Medicare taxes, they’re classified as self-employed. That makes tax planning for ministers very different from tax planning for lay church employees or other workers.

It’s to your advantage to work with a tax professional who understands clergy taxes. But MMBB is also here to provide guidance.

Navigating the World of Taxes Can Be Complicated for Both Churches and Clergy. MMBB Offers Some Valuable Resources.

Learn More

For More Information on Tax Reporting, Click Here

Stay Informed
Email Address
Close Alert

You will be linking to another website not owned or operated by MMBB. MMBB is not responsible for the availability or content of this website and does not represent either the linked website or you, should you enter into a transaction. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by MMBB of any information in any hyperlinked site. We encourage you to review their privacy and security policies which may differ from MMBB.

If you “Proceed”, the link will open in a new window.

back to topBack to Top